To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Checker request for GC4BNHP

[Resolved] Checker request for GC4BNHP
May 26, 2018 12:08PM
This challenge (Crème de la Crème Challenge Lëtzebuerg https://coord.info/GC4BNHP) could use a checker.

The ALR are to find at least 5 active caches in the country of Luxembourg that have either 100 favorite points or 30 favorite points with a percentage of at least 55%
Re: Checker request for GC4BNHP
May 26, 2018 03:26PM
Here is the link to the checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC4BNHP/35046

please be aware that there are double caches in the result because of the two conditions
1. Caches with 100 Favorite Points or more found in Luxembourg
2. Caches with 30 Favorite Points and a minimum of 55 favo/find % or more found in Luxembourg
May 26, 2018 08:11PM
Hi vogelbird thanks for your response!

This situation requires more of a "eighter / or" (end/if) approach. oherwise this checker is some what useless.
So perhaps smothing like this?

if country is lux if not fail
check for caches >99FP if not check for caches >29fp and 55% if not fail

Hope this makes sense
May 26, 2018 08:38PM
The checker is not useless because if you fulfill the challenge the result is shown in the summery the correct result but in the details it shows a double print if the cache is OK for both options.

The script does not give the possibility to only show one option if you fulfill both

The other problem is when you do not fulfill then I choose for the option to show the caches you found so you can see how many are still needed and for which option. The other option is to say "I'm sorry you do not fulfill the challenge yet"

Verification of the last 10 cachers show 9 OK and 1 (you) not OK

I agree that a custom script will be better but this is the best we can do at the moment

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2018 09:02PM by vogelbird. (view changes)
May 26, 2018 09:13PM
Okay thanks again Vogelbird for you explanation.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login