To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Need a checker for GC7QBEA - Living on the Edge Challenge

[Resolved] Need a checker for GC7QBEA - Living on the Edge Challenge
June 22, 2018 05:32AM
Need a checker for GC7QBEA - Living on the Edge Challenge

The new checker is on having found a total 1500 attributes of these 6 attribute types:
- Dangerous Animals
- Dangerous Area
- Ticks
- Poisonous Plants
- Thorns
- Cliff / Falling Rocks

Would be nice if the checker show the amount of each attribute and the total.
Re: Need a checker for GC7QBEA - Living on the Edge Challenge
June 22, 2018 05:49AM
Here's a checker for you:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC7QBEA/35751

Please test and let us know.
June 23, 2018 06:10AM
This works perfectly for people who meet the criteria. But for people who do not, it reports 0 of each type, which is not correct. Is it possible to show the accurate number of each type for people who have not achieved the overall goal?

Thanks,
Buckandi
June 23, 2018 09:33AM
Likewise, I don't qualify for this one:

✓ You have found 42 caches of type "Poison plants". You require 0 more caches of this type.
✓ You have found 105 caches of type "Cliffs/falling rocks nearby". You require 0 more caches of this type.
✓ You have found 471 caches of type "Dangerous animals". You require 0 more caches of this type.
✓ You have found 506 caches of type "Ticks". You require 0 more caches of this type.
✓ You have found 75 caches of type "Dangerous area". You require 0 more caches of this type.
✓ You have found 250 caches of type "Thorns". You require 0 more caches of this type.
✘ You have found 1449 caches with attributes of the required types. You require 51 more caches with these attributes.

And likewise my same comment holds: The "You require 0 more caches of this type" might be confusing for some people. Will talk to the script creator.
June 23, 2018 05:21PM
Yes, same thing. I used an incorrect cacher name when I tested. And I would like "You require 0 more caches of this type" removed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login