To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC81PVG Checker needs checking

[Resolved] GC81PVG Checker needs checking
January 03, 2019 09:13PM
I got a complaint that the checker doesn't work. Works fine for me, and 14 others who qualify. the complaint came from someone who doesn't qualify;

He complained that the checker 'bombed." I could visually see he could not qualify from his stats, but he shared this much of his result for him:

Error Caught exception

Execution time (s) 0.095
Peak memory usage (kcool smiley 1,808
Error message Caught exception
Execution status
Error log
[string ""]:4140: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got string)
_____
I don't know what the error log means.

Now it could be he did not share the part that shows he does not qualify. Is there a way someone who does not qualify could check to see if the output is appropriate for those who do not qualify? Thank you.
Re: GC81PVG Checker needs checking
January 03, 2019 09:44PM
Please provide the caching handle of the team which "bombs" out. Otherwise it's impossible to diagnose.
January 03, 2019 10:05PM
royswkr
January 03, 2019 10:22PM
It seems the configuration triggered some kind of bug in the script. I've amended the configuration so that the checker no longer gives that exception message. I've amended other similar configurations which I've done for you in the past while, so let me know if you see any further reports of exceptions.
January 03, 2019 10:27PM
-Thank you. Do I need to do anything to the cache pages?
January 03, 2019 10:29PM
No changes required to the cache pages. The checker links are unchanged. Only the configurations attached to those checker links were changed and you don't need to change anything for that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login