To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] 24 gemstone Badges with 10 diamonds GC826FH

[Resolved] 24 gemstone Badges with 10 diamonds GC826FH
January 09, 2019 09:55PM
Please make a Geocheck for this Challenge
24 gemstone Badges with 10 diamonds GC826FH
I have it myselves at Project GC, Badges.
Many greetings
Olefant
Re: 24 gemstone Badges with 10 diamonds GC826FH
January 10, 2019 05:42AM
I'm sorry, but several of the badges are not allowed as challenge conditions. And specifying statistics which can't be checked on geocaching.com is not allowed either (guideline 4).

It would be possible to have a list of sub-challenges which are equivalent to the badges which would be allowed (such as the type-based ones, size-based ones, altitude-based ones, etc.), but that may be rejected as being too complex a list (guideline 5).

Please check with your reviewer as to whether it would be allowed and if so we'll look at creating a checker.
Re: 20 BadgesGen GC826FH
January 11, 2019 12:53AM
Hi. Please make a Geo-check of this new Challenge, which is made as you told me.
So now it is:
20 BadgeGen - Gemstones out of 30 possible at least of thise amounts:

6 Diamonds, 4 Emeral, 5 Saphir, 5 Ruby.

I have the above Gemstones of the 20 Badges.

These 30 different BadgeGen can be used:

Traveling caches, Small, Mega events, Micro caches, Environmental (CITO), Social, Earth, Daily, Calendar, Mysterous, Miscellaneous (different types), Branierc (D 5), Head in Cloud, Head in Ground, Travel Bug, Large, Adventourous (5/5), Rugged (T 5), Multi, FTF, Coin collector, Busy caches (dayes), Regular, Virtual, Matrix, Geocaches (amount), Shutterbug (Photo), Letterbox, Traditional, Long Distance .
Many greetings, Olefant
Re: 24 gemstone Badges with 10 diamonds GC826FH
January 11, 2019 04:30AM
Reviewer here. As noted above, several gemstone badges are not eligible to be the subject of a challenge cache. Examples from your list include Travel Bug, Coin Collector, FTF, Busy Cacher, Long Distance and Shutterbug. When there are multiple challenge requirements, each one of them must be an eligible challenge cache subject.
Re: 15 gemstone out of 24 Badges GC826FH
January 11, 2019 09:11AM
Thank you for the quick responce and the help, and it is interesting for me to know.
My page have been changed and also the Challenge, which now is:

15 BadgeGen - Gemstones out of 24 possible at least of thise amounts:

6 Diamonds, 3 Emeral, 4 Saphir, 2 Ruby.

I have the above Gemstones of the 24 Badges.

These 24 different BadgeGen can be used:

Traveling cacher, Small, Mega events, Micro caches, Environmental (CITO), Social, Earth, Daily, Calendar, Mysterous, Miscellaneous (different types), Branierc (D 5), Head in Cloud, Head in Ground, Large, Adventourous (5/5), Rugged (T 5), Multi, Regular, Virtual, Matrix, Geocaches (amount), Letterbox and Traditional caches.

Many greetings and thanks
January 19, 2019 03:11PM
I made a proposal for this challenge based on the badges which are allowed as per the guidelines.
Because of config restrictions I can only use two levels and I opted for Diamond and Ruby level

Here is my proposal https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC826FH/39663

Please test and tell me what you think of this
January 22, 2019 11:51PM
Hi.
Thank you very much for the great work.
I have just returned from travel at Madeira, Portugal, so I could first see it now, and it works fine.
Many many thanks and greetings from Copenhagen.
Olefant
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login