To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GeoAchievement Badge Challenge

[Resolved] GeoAchievement Badge Challenge
August 14, 2019 04:33PM
GC8C54Y GeoAchievement Badges Challenge is a challenge and the cache is at the posted coords to qualify you need to earned at least 7 GeoAchievment badges that are part of the Profile and awarded by Groundspeak.Checker provided<p>BYOP.
Re: GeoAchievement Badge Challenge
August 14, 2019 04:51PM
I'm not sure which badges you're referring to. Do you have a link where they can be seen?
August 14, 2019 05:08PM
They are located under Public profile stats under ground fox, it is located about a 1/3 of the page down on the profile page right side. I think this can be done i have i think 21 badges awarded for different reasons.
steve
August 14, 2019 05:32PM
I must be daft because I can't find it. Please post a picture of this?
August 14, 2019 06:14PM
I cannot get the picture to load when i right click it is blank, the only thing that shows is the statement below. Can a challenge be based on the badges that are on Project gc list about 40 of them.

Profile created using MyGeocachingProfile.com
August 14, 2019 06:29PM
That then is probably badges created by mygeocachingprofile.com, which is not geocaching.com. Yes, I can create you a checker based on the badges on project-gc.com, but limited to the stuff allowed by the current rules and implemented by doing the checks as shown for each of those badges, ie. stuff you can verify on your public profile on geocaching.com. You just need to decide which badges you want and/or at which level you want them to be.
August 14, 2019 06:33PM
Thanks i will take a lok and change the page.
August 14, 2019 06:42PM
SEE Update can this be done not sure who all qualifys yet . Diamond Badges Challenge this is a challenge and the cache is at the posted coords to qualify you need to earned at least 15 Diamond Badges . Checker provided BY Project-GC
<p>BYOP.</p>
August 14, 2019 06:49PM
Here's a checker for you:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8C54Y/44495

Please test and let us know if it's suitable.
August 15, 2019 11:35AM
Looks good hopefully they will pass it. thanks steve
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login