To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] 365 Club Challenge Cache

[Resolved] 365 Club Challenge Cache
March 28, 2020 04:28PM
Hi can I get a checker made for this one? This is my 1st time trying to do a cache like this.
Thanks for you help.

Club 366 Eligibility (The Rules):

In order to log a “Found it” for this Challenge Cache, in addition to finding the cache and signing the log you must:

Find at least one cache on each of the 365 days of the year
Finds do not need to be for a single year or consecutive just at some point you must have found a cache on each and every day of the year. (For example: you could use 1/1/09, 1/2/08, 1/3/05, etc.)
All cache types count. For events, the day the event was held is what counts, not the date you posted your log. (Multiday events count on the first day you attended.)
If you have multiple finds on a cache, only the first one counts. You will need to find 365 different caches.

This is for everyone who has found at least one cache a day on thier calender.

You can send me a screen shot of your calender if you don't have it open to everyone.
Re: 365 Club Challenge Cache
March 28, 2020 04:42PM
Do you need a GC #...

GC8MB6A
March 28, 2020 06:07PM
Here is the link to the checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8MB6A/50080

Please test and reply
March 29, 2020 04:16PM
Thanks it works.....Now how do I put it on my cache page?
This is my 1st time doing this!
March 29, 2020 04:35PM
You must copy the html code

To place the checker in your listing you can follow this procedure
1. Go to your Checker's page here (linked above).
2. There are buttons on the right side of the screen. Click the bottom one that says "Link."
3. Follow the instructions in the pop-up box. Copy the HTML into your clipboard.
4. Go to your cache listing and place it in "edit" mode.
5. Paste the HTML from your clipboard into the desired location within your cache description.
6. Check the acknowledgment boxes at the bottom of the edit page and then save your changes
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login