To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Checker Request

[Resolved] Checker Request
April 24, 2020 11:17PM
GC8PJ22 Do you have a few minutes for a challenge. 60 finds for the whole number minute in either the North or West coordinates, or 120 finds for both N and W coordinates.
Re: Checker Request
April 25, 2020 01:22PM
As far as I know this challenge is not allowed since the introduction in 2016 of the challenge guidelines and going through the existing scripts there are no new challenge approved.

Please read https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#criteria
April 25, 2020 03:59PM
When I Put this in for review the reviewer only said that I didn't meet all the guidelines and sent me a link to them. In going through the guidelines I only saw that I didn't have the word "Challenge" in the name (which is fixed) and have a checker on the page, which has sent me here.
April 25, 2020 05:00PM
Ok , here is a checker for the combined N and W minutes https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8PJ22/50740

You can not have only W or N because that is a different criteria in the same challenge
A challenge should have only one equal criteria {by the way this is the only existing script)
But don't be surprised if the reviewer does not approve the challenge
April 25, 2020 05:25PM
Ok, thank you. If they don't approve at least I tried.
April 25, 2020 06:46PM
Ok since this is my first time using a checker made by you guys how do I get it onto the cache page?
April 25, 2020 06:50PM
You must copy the html code

To place the checker in your listing you can follow this procedure
1. Go to your Checker's page here (linked above).
2. There are buttons on the right side of the screen. Click the bottom one that says "Link."
3. Follow the instructions in the pop-up box. Copy the HTML into your clipboard.
4. Go to your cache listing and place it in "edit" mode.
5. Paste the HTML from your clipboard into the desired location within your cache description.
6. Check the acknowledgment boxes at the bottom of the edit page and then save your changes
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login