To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Awaiting feedback] Challenge checker for new cache GC8V4B3, Finland - Päijäthäme municipalities

Hello,

I need challenge checker for new cache GC8V4B3

Basically it is same as cache https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC8AEEJ already has, but with different municipalities that are located at other county in Finland, "Päijät-Häme".

*Must have at least one found cache from each of the following municipalities: Asikkala (id: 016), Hartola (id: 081), Heinola (id: 111), Hollola (id: 098), Iitti (id: 142), Kärkölä (id: 316), Lahti (id: 398), Orimattila (id: 560), Padasjoki (id: 576), Sysmä (id: 781)
*Accepted cache types are: Traditional, Multi, Unknown, Letterbox Hybrid, Wherigo, Earth and Virtual
*Must have one cache of five different difficulty levels: 1, (1.5 or 2), (2.5 or 3), (3.5 or 4) and (4.5 or 5).
*Must have one cache of five different terrain levels: 1, (1,5 or 2), (2,5 or 3), (3,5 or 4) and (4,5 or 5).
*Five caches of different difficulty and terrain classes must be from all different municipalities, so geocacher can only use one cache per municipality for the challenge.
The original script had a note saying "Only works with small number of counties... due to memory usage"

If I make this script with minimum 9, it works with you, though does take 28 seconds to run!... but not with 10. So, 9 is the maximum.

I have left all of the 10 counties to check in, with the limit of you need caches in 9 of them, while fulfilling the DT requirements. Let me know if you are happy with this or if you want other changes

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8V4B3/52849
Re: Challenge checker for new cache GC8V4B3, Finland - Päijäthäme municipalities
November 12, 2020 02:42PM
What is the situation with this checker, can it be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests
Re: Challenge checker for new cache GC8V4B3, Finland - Päijäthäme municipalities
December 16, 2020 03:01PM
This thread has not received any further feedback and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (completed). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login