To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Checker needed - 5 caches types in one day

[Resolved] Checker needed - 5 caches types in one day
April 08, 2021 04:36AM
GC98ZA4

Challenge Cache - elligible to claim a smilie only if qualify

Must now or in the past have found 5 individual caches types in one day

ie: at least 1 trad, 1 multi, 1 wherigo, 1 letterbox and 1 mystery cache all on the same day (or some other combination of any type lister, but all on same day).

Thank you!

Ka'anapali Spirit
Re: Checker needed - 5 caches types in one day
April 08, 2021 06:39AM
A challenge like this is not allowed.
One 1 cache per day is legal.
April 08, 2021 08:55AM
Oh? I have seen numerous other challenges that require for example 20 "large" type caches to be found in one calendar day, or simply 20 caches on one calendar day. These have a Project GC checker attached even... How is this different?
April 08, 2021 09:07AM
These are challenge caches published prior to April 21, 2015 are legacy caches in the game.

The current guidelines state that time-limited challenge caches are no longer allowed

Please read the Hiding Guidelines 2.12.9. Time-Limited
April 08, 2021 09:09AM
Okay - how about must have found at least 5 different types of caches in one calendar week (or does it have to be month??) Or have found 5 different types on a Monday?
Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.
April 08, 2021 09:21AM
"5 different types of caches in one calendar week" is time limited but 5 different types of caches on a Monday is allowed as long as the finds can be done at different Mondays
April 08, 2021 09:53AM
Here is a checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC98ZA4/59917

Please test and reply
April 08, 2021 10:05AM
worked for my profile! I actually have 8 even over the years. Looks good. Thank you!

My cache for this is: GC98ZA4

I will re-work it so it reads "must have accumulated at least 5 different cache types, all having been found on Mondays" These could be a trad on a monday in 2017 then a multi on monday in 2019 and then 3 other types in 2019 but must be on a monday.

Whats next?
April 08, 2021 10:15AM
Place the checker on your listing by following the procedure below
1. Open the link as provided
2. Click on in the "link" button on the right
3. Copy the code for the third option and paste it into your cache description
(You might need to first click on the green button above the description to put it in the right mode.)
4. Save & preview and submit for publication once you're happy with it.

If you don't see the usual challenge check icon you might need to click the Source button above the cache description box before you paste the code.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login