To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC99JMZ - Regular Caches

[Resolved] GC99JMZ - Regular Caches
April 17, 2021 06:45PM
Hello,
I'm hiding my first cache (GC99JMZ) based on a cache I recently qualified for. The original that I already found is GC2Y2F4, but it does not have a challenge checker on it, as it was placed before the guidelines. I can't find another cache similar that has a checker on it.

Here are the requirements I am listing on my page:
1. You must have at least 1,000 finds. All finds, including lab caches, count towards your total.
2. You must have found more REGULAR-sized cache containers than any other size. Check your profile statistics for your personal percentages.

I hope this is all of the information that is needed. Thanks so much to anyone who can help with this checker!
Violet
Re: GC99JMZ - Regular Caches
April 17, 2021 08:21PM
I'm sorry but ratio caching is not allowed under the new guidelines

Please read the hiding guidelines
April 18, 2021 12:22AM
Thanks for the feedback. I've removed the percentage idea as per the guidelines on geocaching.com.

Here are the new requirements I am listing on my page:
1. You must have at least 1,000 finds. All finds, including lab caches, count towards your total.
2. You must have found more REGULAR-sized cache containers than any other size. Check your profile statistics for your personal numbers.

Violet
April 18, 2021 03:59AM
2. You must have found more REGULAR-sized cache containers than any other size. Check your profile statistics for your personal numbers.

This is still ratio cashing

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2021 08:54AM by vogelbird. (view changes)
April 18, 2021 08:58PM
Let's try this then:

You must have at least 1,000 finds. All finds, including lab caches, count towards your total.
You must have found at least 250 regular-sized cache containers.
You must have at least one D/T 4.0/3.0 cache to honor the original regular cache.
April 19, 2021 09:56AM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC99JMZ/60187

Please test and reply
April 19, 2021 10:35AM
When I click on the checker link, I get this message:
Error - This checker script is disabled

Is it because my cache isn’t active yet? I didn’t submit it for review yet since I knew it needed a checker. Thanks for any help.
April 19, 2021 11:11AM
No I forgot to enable. It is working now
April 19, 2021 09:08PM
Thanks for your patience! Everything seems to be working.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login