To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Checker request for GC9CJVD

[Resolved] Checker request for GC9CJVD
June 16, 2021 08:46PM
I am going to try and make this clear... I need a checker just like the one for GC9AZNK but with an additional requirement.

Challenge requirements:
No events allowed.
Any date or location for the find counts.

Find a cache with a HIDDEN DATE in June for TWENTY CONSECUTIVE YEARS (20 caches)
Find a cache with a HIDDEN DATE in July for TWENTY CONSECUTIVE YEARS (20 caches)
Find a cache with a HIDDEN date in August for TWENTY CONSECUTIVE YEARS (20 caches)

PLUS

Find a cache with a HIDDEN date for each day in June in any year (30 caches required).
Find a cache with a HIDDEN date for each day in July in any year (31 caches required).
Find a cache with a HIDDEN date for each day in August in any year (31 caches required).

Yes, I am aware I do not qualify. I have three left and will not hide until I qualify. This is a similar checker to the one I have for GC8WT6P

Thank you!
Re: Checker request for GC9CJVD
June 17, 2021 06:56AM
I think this will require a script extension to my script to accommodate the extra requirement. Unfortunately, I probably won’t be able to do this until at least after the weekend, but it’s on my to do list and a wip.
June 18, 2021 04:35PM
Ok, thanks! I still need 3 caches to qualify anyway.
June 21, 2021 08:55AM
I've started this, just a question - do you want lab caches counting? They dont have sufficient data to be part of the years section, but could potentially be used for the second part.
June 21, 2021 12:29PM
I'm sorry no lab caches for either part. Thank you!
June 21, 2021 07:53PM
No lab caches is easier for me too!
Try testing this link: https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9CJVD/61579
June 21, 2021 08:21PM
The second part is missing
Find a cache with a HIDDEN date for each day in June in any year (30 caches required).
Find a cache with a HIDDEN date for each day in July in any year (31 caches required).
Find a cache with a HIDDEN date for each day in August in any year (31 caches required).
June 21, 2021 08:27PM
No, should be there - it is mentioned in the text and below the years there are ticks/crosses for each day
June 21, 2021 08:33PM
Sorry, I expected a full Script output like the multiple test checker from arisoft
June 21, 2021 09:05PM
Looks great! Thank you!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login