To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC9HFJF - Checker Fix Requested by Reviewer

[Resolved] GC9HFJF - Checker Fix Requested by Reviewer
October 21, 2021 06:34AM
Hi sumbloke or other savvy scriptwriter!

My local cache reviewer, Nomex, tried this checker with his reviewer account (with zero finds on that account) and says he gets the green check mark and he "passes" the challenge. I verified that with both his account name and another 0 find account name. It properly fails with both 1 find and 2 find account names. I think the 0 find case is a singularity in the script; it's certainly not really very real world, but Nomex asked me to get the script fixed. Is there a way to do that?

"Thanks for the Challenge submission, but I'll have to ask you to recheck your Project GC Checker (or have someone familiar with how they work). When I run my Username through the Checker, I get a passing green checkmark. Since I have Zero Finds on this account, that's obviously kind of messed up.

Please Enable your Listing when you have the Checker fixed. It's a requirement of the cache type, so I won't be able to Publish your Listing until it works.

Thanks for your patience,
Nomex
Northern California Community Volunteer"

URL for script: https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9HFJF/63854

Regards, Cats4us

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2021 06:37AM by Cats4us. (view changes)
Re: GC9HFJF - Checker Fix Requested by Reviewer
October 21, 2021 09:59AM
Sumbloke use an old script buy here is a checker on a different script

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9HFJF/63882

Please test and reply

@sumbloke, please remove the old checker

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2021 06:32PM by vogelbird. (view changes)
October 21, 2021 06:14PM
Thanks Vogelbird!

I tested it and this updated script works well even for the zero finds case of the reviewer account. You can close the checker update request as this is now completely satisfactory. I appreciate the help and support from you and sumbloke.

Cats4us
October 25, 2021 07:35PM
Request complete and can be closed. Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login