To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC9TJ19 15 day micro hidden sequence challenge

[Resolved] GC9TJ19 15 day micro hidden sequence challenge
May 13, 2022 06:03PM
Hello and welcome to this pocket of hidden sequence challenges.

This challenge and the other four coming soon similar to it are all comparable to GC9QD1X "10 Sequential hidden Placed Date Multi challenge"
As proof of concept, it was published and is happily up and running.

The challenge for GC9TJ19 is to find at least 15 micro size caches that form a sequential string on the date hidden chart.

The extra clarification rules I put on the cache page are here to save you time looking it up:
  • Qualifying micro size caches can be found on any date, in any county, state, or country.
  • Only micro size caches count for this challenge.
  • Any finds hidden between May 2000 and the present day (when you read this) count.
  • The 15 day hidden sequence on the 'date hidden chart' can start on any date and it doesn't matter if the streak wraps around from December to January.
  • The 15 day hidden sequence combines all years together.
  • Sequences going over February 29th can include it to reach the minimum of 15, but can choose to skip it too.

Attached is an example of the awesome script output. from GC9QD1X
Re: GC9TJ19 15 day micro hidden sequence challenge
May 13, 2022 06:19PM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9TJ19/68784

Please test and reply
Re: GC9TJ19 15 day micro hidden sequence challenge
May 14, 2022 04:32AM
Yet another brilliant checker. It works for both positive and negative tests and results in a beautiful calendar chart. Great stuff.

This is a goal I have been working toward, filling my hidden chart for each size and type separately and this checker's chart output will be fantastic for figuring what I need to do more.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login