To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GCA2FN4 - Historic Caches of Keweenaw County Challenge

[Resolved] GCA2FN4 - Historic Caches of Keweenaw County Challenge
November 27, 2022 04:27AM
Hello,

First time attempting to publish a challenge cache so I'm wading through the process and trying to following all the instructions regarding challenge caches and the Project GC guidelines regarding getting checkers built. If I'm screwing any of this up somehow please let me know.

This checker will be used to check that users have found 5 of the 7 oldest caches within Keweenaw County, Michigan.

I see two scripts on other caches in the Michigan historic county cache challenge series that already do this: the Generic old caches in area checker (by Target) used on caches such as the Historic Caches of Oakland County Challenge and the Generic old caches in area checker (V2) (by sloth96) used on caches such as the Historic Caches of Ontonagon County Challenge. I presume v2 is the preferred checker.

I do meet the requirements myself to include finding all seven of active oldest caches as well as finds on many older caches that have now been archived.

If there is anything else I would need to supply to get a checker to meet these requirements please let me know and I will gather the required information.

Thank you in advance for any assistance!

V/R,

Keith of K&A Enterprises
Re: GCA2FN4 - Historic Caches of Keweenaw County Challenge
November 27, 2022 06:22AM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCA2FN4/73135

Please test and reply
Re: GCA2FN4 - Historic Caches of Keweenaw County Challenge
November 27, 2022 12:46PM
Yes, that appears to do exactly what I need it to do.

Thank you!

V/R,

Keith of K&A Enterprises
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login