User settings refer to the settings found under the authenticated username in the top right corner of the page. Here the user can change some of the settings or just check what data Project-GC has on the user.
These are settings related to Project-GC. The available settings are:
- FTF Bookmark list
- Use imperial units
- Color blind mode
- Receive news via email
- Automatically build My Finds GPX files
- List me as a donor (if I have donated)
- Disable "Did you know?"-popups
These settings relate to different kinds of notifications available at Project-GC, checking the box means the user will receive the specified types of notifications. The available options are:
- Receive email notifications - This is for general notifications from Project-GC, for example when a background job is finished or when the user's paid membership is about to expire.
- Edited logs notifications
- Log images notifications
- FP notifications
Profile data from Geocaching.com
Data from Crowdin.com
Volunteers that help translate Project-GC to different languages can see their contributions in this section. The section should include the user's Crowdin username and the number of strings and words the user have translated, both as a total and per year.