To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Changed By: GreyHams
Change Date: April 09, 2019 09:49PM

Re: Map NESW/Oldest Challenge
Firstly, I can't see a reason why this challenge would not be permissible... it should be OK.
OK, though its a fine line to be honest. You cannot specify latitude/longitude.... but getting the NESW is slightly different... you might want to ask your local reviewer first.

Secondly, I know it is possible to make a checker, though I cant find a script that does it... a new one who have to be written.

Please give us the GC code of your challenge, and the county.

edit: For the other part of your question, if you want access to become a checker creator and therefore create your own script/tag, you have to lodge a support question.
Are you a coder? Are you familiar with lua or similar languages?
Changed By: GreyHams
Change Date: April 09, 2019 09:46PM

Firstly, I can't see a reason why this challenge would not be permissible... it should be OK.

Secondly, I know it is possible to make a checker, though I cant find a script that does it... a new one who have to be written.

Please give us the GC code of your challenge, and the county.

edit: For the other part of your question, if you want access to become a checker creator and therefore create your own script/tag, you have to lodge a support question.
Are you a coder? Are you familiar with lua or similar languages?

Original Message

Author: GreyHams
Date: April 09, 2019 09:24PM

Please give us the GC code of your challenge, and the county