To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: sapien
Change Date: December 06, 2022 04:00AM

Re: Requesting a checker for GCA20AG
I wouldn't have known what I was missing if it wasn't for the different checker. Thank you . I like it much better. Not only does it sort the events by terrain level, I like that the GCcodes are links to the actual events as well. I only tested it until I maxxed out my 10 daily checker runs limit but everything appears to be working as expected. Please close this request. Thank you.

Original Message

Author: sapien
Date: December 06, 2022 03:59AM

Re: Requesting a checker for GCA20AG
I wouldn't have known what I was missing if it wasn't for the different checker. Thank you I like it much better. Not only does it sort the events by terrain level, I like that the GCcodes are links to the actual events as well. I only tested it until I maxxed out my 10 daily checker runs limit but everything appears to be working as expected. Please close this request. Thank you.