To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: FLMathfreak
Change Date: January 12, 2023 08:19PM

Re: checker correction GCA3K2C
So I think this is on the right track but am not sure it actually completely qualifies cachers. So just want to make sure you're understanding what I'm thinking.

So you need 81 different D/T combinations for a fizzy grid. 5 of those D/T combinations need to be found in one state, 5 more different D/T combinations need to be found in another state and so on up to 5 states all to make up the 81 different D/T caches to fill the grid once.

It looks as if the checker is doing each separately - it looks to see that you have a full fizzy. Then looks to see it you have 5 specific combinations in 5 or more states but does not determine if the 5 in a certain state are the same 5 D/T combinations from another state. Is that possible to fix?

Here is what a grid might look like if it was listed by state
[[img]https://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/large/49273988-1022-4308-a5c6-db84c91214a4.jpg[/img]

So in this image you can see there is 5 from FL, a different 5 from TX, a different 5 from GA, a different 5 from NC, and finally a different 5 and the rest of the grid from OK.

Original Message

Author: FLMathfreak
Date: January 12, 2023 08:17PM

Re: checker correction GCA3K2C
So I think this is on the right track but am not sure it actually completely qualifies cachers. So just want to make sure you're understanding what I'm thinking.

So you need 81 different D/T combinations for a fizzy grid. 5 of those D/T combinations need to be found in one state, 5 more different D/T combinations need to be found in another state and so on up to 5 states all to make up the 81 different D/T caches to fill the grid once.

It looks as if the checker is doing each separately - it looks to see that you have a full fizzy. Then looks to see it you have 5 specific combinations in 5 or more states but does not determine if the 5 in a certain state are the same 5 D/T combinations from another state. Is that possible to fix?

Here is what a grid might look like if it was listed by state
[[img]https://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/large/49273988-1022-4308-a5c6-db84c91214a4.jpg[/img]