To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: challenge- pokemon go GC7A7AH

[Cancelled] Re: challenge- pokemon go GC7A7AH
August 12, 2017 02:07PM
Hi I would like a checker to be added to my first challenge cache. to do this one the challenge is to find the caches with the letters spelling out pokemon go and it can only be used once cache code is GC7A7AH hope I have given you enough information hopefully I fixed up all the issues

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2017 01:01PM by grannygeo64. (view changes)
Re: challenge- pokemon go GC4VGVK
August 12, 2017 02:47PM
Are you certain you have the correct GCcode GC4VGVK https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC4VGVK_challenge-cache-favorites-30-points because it's a different name and there is already a checker on this cache
September 01, 2017 01:04PM
hi yes sorry I put the wrong cache code I have now fixed that and the title as well new cache name and code are challenge - pokemon go GC7A7AH hope all is fixed
Re: challenge- pokemon go GC4VGVK
August 13, 2017 10:55PM
Since you don't appear to have any unknown caches published, I assume you're intending this as a new challenge. If so, it will not be published since it breaks guideline 10 https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#criteria

Not acceptable:
These cache page elements: cache titles, cache owner, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer, or cache page text.
September 01, 2017 12:59PM
Hi yes is my first challenge cache I have gone and added challenge to the cache name as required and also had wrong cache number which I have now fixed
September 01, 2017 02:43PM
hi I'm hoping I have fixed everything do I need to add on the page that I have done the challenge myself which I have done just not sure where to put it
September 01, 2017 06:35PM
Reviewer here. In addition to what's already been covered, please know that the Community Volunteer Reviewers have been instructed by Geocaching HQ to NOT publish any cache which promotes Pokémon Go - a competing geolocational game.
September 02, 2017 07:03AM
hi I can understand that am I allowed to re name it and then put it in again and do I need to place on the page that I have done my own challenge
September 02, 2017 11:34AM
First step is to read the guidelines and understand what is and is not allowed.

Once you've got a checker, it's trivial for your reviewer to confirm you have met the conditions. In fact, most of the checker creators will point out if you haven't.
September 02, 2017 11:39AM
Hi thanks for that I will go and read then create a new one
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login