To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: GC7DV7E -II Zahlenspiele Challenge - Die Mysteries

[Cancelled] GC7DV7E -II Zahlenspiele Challenge - Die Mysteries
November 02, 2017 02:19PM
Hello,

as my first attempt for creating a challenge failed because of the new rules, I changed my plans.

I would like to request a project GC-checker checking wether a cacher logged Mysteries with 73 different numbers in the Cache names.

The detailed rules should look like this:
- A cache name can contain more than one number in it's cache name
- 0 counts as an own number
- numbers like 09 in the cachename lead to 9. The leading zero doesn't count.
- If a cache name consists out of different numbers e.g. "GC567E4 - 111-222-333 SCHNAPSZAHLEN-CHALLENGE
555-666-777" the result of the checker should deliver 6 different numbers as 111, 222, 333, 555, 666, 777 because the
numbers were seperated by one or more Characters which are no numbers.
- A cache name like "GC4XM7W - 1974" doesn't count as 1, 9, 7, 4 but only as one number 1974

If it is of any help, I can offer an excel macro which I used for my own purpose.

Best regards
Stefan
November 02, 2017 02:25PM
Unfortunately this also goes against the rules - you aren't allowed to have challenges based upon names or GC codes.
I strongly recommend you read through the full list here: https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206
November 13, 2017 10:45AM
No further responce from the requester therefor request moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login