To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Checker for GC7TTAD

[Cancelled] Checker for GC7TTAD
July 18, 2018 05:16PM
Hello!

It will be possible to do a checker for the GC7TTAD cache with the following characteristics:

- Percentage of similar logs less than 70%
- An average of 100 words per record (minimum)

I do not know if this will be possible, according to the tools available.
Thank you for your help.

Greetings,
Fabio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2018 05:27PM by FabiosaGeo. (view changes)
July 18, 2018 05:28PM
While it's possible to test for the 100 words per log, I don't think it's technically possible to test for similarity of logs using the resources we have available for checker scripts. The number of words is not against anything I could glean from the guidelines, so that portion should be possible. I'll leave this post open for my colleagues to give their input too.
July 19, 2018 09:40PM
Reviewer here. This is not a valid basis for a challenge cache. See Item 10 in the Help Center article on challenge caches, "Source of Criteria":

Challenge cache criteria must be based upon the type of log, not on the log content.
July 19, 2018 09:51PM
I suppose a lot of the rules can be interpreted differently. I understood content as the actual words in the log, not the number of words. But I'll abide by reviewer comment.
October 09, 2018 10:32AM
This thread has not received any further responce from the requester any more and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login