To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: [checker request] Non traditional month challenge GC7Y6R3

[Cancelled] [checker request] Non traditional month challenge GC7Y6R3
September 24, 2018 10:34PM
31 day streak without using traditionals.

https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC7Y6R3
September 24, 2018 11:18PM
I'm sorry, this challenge is no longer allowed. Guideline 9 says under Not Acceptable:

Specifying any element of a cache page (type, rating, etc.) or find count (above one per day) required during a streak.
September 26, 2018 12:15AM
It doesn’t require more than one per day...? I’ve seen many of these challenges around and I’m almost positive some were published recently too?
September 26, 2018 03:45AM
You missed an "or" in there. The current guidelines prohibit specifying a restriction on a streak, such as cache type, OR specifying a find count greater than one for the streak.

You may have seen grandfathered pre-moratorium challenges like the one you tried to set up. The "customized streak requirements" were getting out of hand... very out of hand.
October 09, 2018 03:01PM
This thread has not received any further responce from the requester and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login