To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: GC58XJB Checker not working properly?

[Cancelled] GC58XJB Checker not working properly?
October 29, 2018 08:31PM
Hi, I hope this is the proper place to ask this. The checker is for mystery only for difficulty and terrain matrix, I had three caches left to fill it. I did all three more than two weeks ago but the checker doesn't recognize them yet. I have given it some time for the stats to catch up but still doesn't catch up. I even used the self support feature thinking it could be stats still. I have used other checkers for different challenges and they seem to be working . The number of total caches on the checker keeps on changing as I solve more mysteries. any thoughts? thanks in advance, Bruce
October 30, 2018 02:19AM
Which caches did you use? I've just had a look at your profile on Geocaching.com and can't see any Mystery Cache at 1/2.5, 1/3.5 or 1.5/3.5 (which are the three D/T ratings not being reported by that checker).
October 30, 2018 02:56AM
How embarassing, I guess I need to get my eyes checked , when I checked PGC for what difficulty terrain I needed I swapped the difficulty and terrain by mistake, I will slowly fade away now, sorry people.......
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login