To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: I need a challenge checker for GC7ZNMQ

[Cancelled] I need a challenge checker for GC7ZNMQ
October 30, 2018 03:09AM
Project-GC challenge checker. Please, I need a checker for GC7ZNMQ that I have submitted for review. I completed this challenge on 9/5/2018 and would like to publish this challenge for others to enjoy. Thank you
October 30, 2018 05:18AM
Sorry, we can't see unpublished caches. Please post your challenge conditions here.

And as a general rule, it's better to request (and receive) the checker before you submit the cache for publishing.
October 30, 2018 02:54PM
Dear sunbloke,
As the Leprechauns pointed out, there can be no time limitation, so the whole idea is worthless. The point was to be at the 4 Corners Monument and do 4 caches all at once, so I guess it's time to forget it.

The conditions were:

Here's a "Real Challenge" for all you challenge hounds.

Log at least one cache in 4 different States in less than one hour

Not so tough you say, probably true. I am sure many of you have easily done four caches in that amount of time, but each one in a differen state? Can you do this? Have you already?

In order to log this challenge cache you must have found four caches, each one in a different state, in less than one hour. Members of teams (families, couples, etc.) must not split up to log different States (i.e. one member travels to one state while another member gets 3 other states). This is not within the spirit of the challenge and is not allowed. As with all challenge caches, feel free to sign the log any time you are in the area, and claim the find when you qualify. When you do log a find, your log must include the GC codes for your four caches, the States they are in, and the date you found them.

The container is small and contains a log only. There is room for small trackables, such as coins. The hide is a little way off the main trail, but no real bushwhacking is required.

Difficulty rating is for to completing the challenge; the hide itself is a 1.5. Terrain rating is for the trail to the cache.

Additional Hints (Decrypt)

Gur 4 pbearef Zbahzrag va fj Pbybenqb vf n terng cynpr gb ybbx
October 30, 2018 11:25AM
Reviewer here. The challenge condition is to find caches in four states within one hour. As written, the challenge cache cannot be published because it is time-limited. It would be fine without the time restriction ("find caches in four states").
October 30, 2018 02:57PM
I guess I'll have to forget it. Without a time limit there is NO challenge. Thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login