To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Challenge: 1-2-3-4

[Cancelled] Challenge: 1-2-3-4
March 14, 2019 08:53PM
Hey guys,

I want to get a checker to check my new challenge. The requirements of the challenge follow:

In 1 day you need to find caches in 2 countries, 3 federal states (comparables will also work) and 4 administrative districts. Would someone please create such a checker for me. It would be very kind of you.

Best regards!
March 14, 2019 09:27PM
I'm sorry but this challenge is not allowed under the current guidelines

Please read 9. Time-Limited
https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#timeLimited

Not acceptable
Time-limited caching: as in some number of finds per day, week, month, or year. Example, Busy Day, 50 finds in a day, 500 finds in a month, etc.
March 15, 2019 05:40AM
Actually, I know many caches published where to find more than one cache a day. E.g. look at GC47287! There you need to find one cache in every German fed-state in one day.

Well, in my opinion it is not against the guidelines you quoted.
March 15, 2019 09:06AM
You are right....there are many challenge caches that exist that do not follow the 'current' guidelines. THEY EXISTED BEFORE THE CHALLENGE GUIDELINES!!!!

The guidelines were created by Groundspeak.
Please be aware that us checker creators (yes, we do it for free because we love caching) DO NOT create the rules.

So, should we waste time creating checkers we know WILL fail the cache review process???

Obviously... we do not like it when people blame us for rules we have no control over....

Thank you... I accept your apology
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login