To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Limitations to challenges

[Cancelled] Limitations to challenges
May 23, 2021 08:16AM
Hi, there is e.g. a challengechecker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC911V9/57908, which is looking for the two diagonals (X) in the matrix. I know from the guidelines that it is not possible to ask for a challenge, to have this X be solved within one day (Time limitation). But would it be possible to add a restriction on the cache-types (e.g. The X must consist of 5 different cachetypes)?
Thanks in advance
Stefan (hartzapper)
May 23, 2021 04:16PM
There is a checker for this but most reviewers do not accept grid art anymore. Please ask his advice.

If you ask by posting a reviewer note on the cache page, remember that you have to submit the cache for review for the reviewer to see your question

Sorry I check the existing script because the output did no give any details. It turns out that it only checks the number of types for the full matrix

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2021 04:31PM by vogelbird. (view changes)
May 23, 2021 04:29PM
Thanks for quick response.
May 23, 2021 04:31PM
Sorry I check the existing script because the output did no give any details. It turns out that it only checks the number of types for the full matrix
May 23, 2021 05:29PM
Let me first contact a reviewer if he is willing to accept such kind of challenge.
September 28, 2021 02:49PM
This thread has not received any further feedback and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login