To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: GC43581 13 assignments within a year

[New script required] GC43581 13 assignments within a year
October 31, 2023 08:51AM
Not my challenge but an old one that can use a checker in my opinion

These 13 assignments must be fullfilled within the same calender year:

Here are the 13 challenges you have to complete:

Find a cache on the 13th day of the month.
Find at least one geocache during one of the Epiphany days, that is 5th and/or 6th of January.
Find 113 or more traditional caches.
Find 13 or more Multi caches.
Find 13 or more Challenge caches.
Attend at least 13 events (Cito, "Regular", Maze, Block Party, Mega and/or Giga).
Find 13 or more Earth caches.
Find 13 or more V-type caches (that is Virtual, Wherigo, Webcam).
Find caches placed by at least 13 different cache owners.
Have a Find streak of at least 13 consecutive days.
Find caches in at least 13 states. (Countries "without" states can of course be counted as "one".)
Find at least 13 caches with Difficulty (D) and/or Terrain (T) of 5. At least one of each. A 5/5 cache is counted double.
One of:
Find 113 or more caches in one (calender) day.
Find at least one cache at least 1300 km from your home coordinate.
October 31, 2023 09:17PM
An other cache that needs a one of script. Should probably also be noted that this CO has been vocal against adding challenge checkers to his caches in the past so personally I wouldn't spend any time on a one of-script without consulting him first.

(Many of us used the checker for GC54YCK to track our qualifications, you'll just have to do 1,2 manually.)
November 02, 2023 03:20PM
It would be easy to extend the multi-checker to account for the last condition, which is the only one it can't currently handle (but the API call exists). However, I'm not in the business of angering people (although all those people that are angry with me might disagree :)). So, if the CO explicitly doesn't want a checker for their grandfathered challenge, then this should probably be cancelled?
November 02, 2023 03:24PM
He might feel differently now since this was a while ago and for a different challenge, but I'd definitely reach out and ask about this specific challenge before doing anything. I'm not his favorite person so I think you or OP probably have better luck there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login