To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: I need a challenge checker - GC75RHE

[Cancelled] I need a challenge checker - GC75RHE
May 17, 2017 10:06AM
Hello, to begin I apologize for my school English, I am French

I would like create a hiding place challenge in my village, I have already put a quizaine of masks there but I would like to add a special one, I chose a hiding place challenge.

The purpose would be simple, a hiding place where it is necessary to have a hiding place found by letter of the name of the village.

The name is W A R M E R I V I L L E

Me filled myself this condition

The hiding place is the following one: GC75RHE

Thanks you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2017 10:07AM by FlorentM51. (view changes)
May 17, 2017 10:32AM
Unfortunately under the latest rules it isn't allowed to have challenges based upon cache names. This means a challenge requiring the spelling of W A R M E R I V I L L E would not be allowed by the reviewers.

For more information see http://support.groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=206#criteria
In particular: 10. Source of Criteria - Not Acceptable: These listing elements: cache titles, cache owner, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer or listing text. (new 2016)
May 17, 2017 11:38AM
Thank you for your fast answer, if I leave rather on 15 found on hiding places in the village (there have about twenty)?
May 18, 2017 02:53AM
In the same guideline (10), it states under not allowed:
Challenges based on geographic areas other than countries, states/provinces, counties (or their local equivalent). For example, user-defined mapping polygons, latitude/longitude, radius, etc. (updated Aug 2016)

I assume your village isn't a separate county (correct me if I'm wrong), so those challenge conditions would also not be allowed.
May 21, 2017 05:13PM
Thanks, you can close or delete this topic i forgot this idea...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login