To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: GC695HQ - Anti-Alphanumeric Challenge (10 unique caches beginning w/ non letters or numbers)

Hello. I am interested in creating a challenge (GC695HQ) where a user must have logged at least 10 caches with titles that do not begin with A-Z or 0-9. Each cache title must begin with a unique non-alphanumeric character. Thus, the user would have to find caches beginning with 10 unique non-alphanumeric characters. My vision is that following example cache titles would be accepted:

???? Cone Cache
"Big" Tree
$how me the money
#03 - Night Cache
[21] Silver State Power Trail Series
...watch your step...
+ or - 16 feet

You get the idea.

I currently qualify for this challenge.

I guess my question is whether or not a script could be developed that isolated caches that did not begin with a letter or number AND accept 10 caches that began with unique characters. Please let me know if this is feasible. Thank you!
Re: GC695HQ - Anti-Alphanumeric Challenge (10 unique caches beginning w/ non letters or numbers)
June 13, 2016 07:43PM
That is in my opinion against guideline 10 Not Acceptable

These listing elements: cache titles, cache owner names, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer or listing text. (new 2016)
But feel free to ask a reviewer

Post a reply when you gen an answer or if you cancel the request
I'm the local reviewer for MrBee&WillowTree's many awesome cache placements. I'm writing to confirm that this challenge cannot be published due to Guideline 10 as quoted above. Thanks, Target, for your prompt and accurate advice.
June 14, 2016 07:44AM
Status change
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login