To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Checker for B C D E F & G Notes - Challenge (GC587HV)

[Resolved] Checker for B C D E F & G Notes - Challenge (GC587HV)
January 24, 2018 01:34AM
In going through state challenge caches, I am using all of the letters of the alphabet and that may well have made this impossibly complicated:
In order to meet the challenge, you have to have found a total 10 caches in states (and the District of Columbia) whose names begin with B through G and they have to have been found in at least 3 different states EXCLUDING California as one of the states. Just to honor our neighbor to the north, you can substitute countries for any of the states - it still has to be a total of at least 10 finds in at least 3 different states or countries.

The states are Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida and Georgia - a total of 10 caches in these 6 states.

The country alternatives complicate it a great deal. The countries that I am aware of are Belgium, Belize, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Faroe Islands, France, Germany, Gibralter, Greece and Guatemala.
Re: Checker for B C D E F & G Notes - Challenge (GC587HV)
January 24, 2018 02:21AM
Here you go: https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC587HV/31638

Please confirm it is suitable.
January 24, 2018 02:35AM
As long as any combination adds up to 10, that works for me - does it?. Thanks for the work and sorry for the complications.
Rob
January 24, 2018 02:40AM
It does two checks, each with two sub-parts.

First check is that 10 finds have been made in suitable locations. Sub-part 1 is states/district in USA, sub-part 2 is countries. A total of 10 is needed between those sub-parts.

Second check is that at least 3 different locations have finds. Again, sub-part 1 is states/district in USA, sub-part 2 is countries. A total of 3 different locations is needed.
January 24, 2018 03:13AM
That sounds like you have negotiated the maze. I will upload it and many thanks.
January 24, 2018 03:22AM
You're welcome.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login