To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: GC19XMT - Been there found that - Texas 81 Challenge

[Resolved] GC19XMT - Been there found that - Texas 81 Challenge
February 25, 2018 10:20PM
Several months ago I ran the checker for this challenge and it said I was missing 12 cells to complete. I recently ran the checker again and it now says I am missing 15 cells to complete. I have not had any of my finds deleted and as far I can tell there have been no changes in the requirements for this challenge. This leads me to think there is a bug in the checker. Can somebody please check the checker?
February 26, 2018 04:51AM
It's possible that three caches you were using on your grid have changed D/T ratings on their cache pages since you last checked.

It took me three tries to fill out my 81 grid, for this reason! Once, on the exact same day I replaced one of the grid squares that I had "lost," another owner changed their cache's rating. One step forward, one step back...
February 27, 2018 01:52AM
Now that is a possibility that I had not thought of. I will check it out and report back one way or the other. It could be several days before I respond.
February 27, 2018 02:44AM
The Leprechauns were right, it was a case of D/T's being changed. For two of them the D and T ratings were swapped. For the other one, it appears it had been originally vastly overrated on the D rating.

So the checker appears to be working correctly. It's the cache owners that do not know the difference between D and T that need to be debugged.

This thread can be retired.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login