To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: EU-countries

[Resolved] EU-countries
April 14, 2018 08:27AM
Hello,

I´d like to create a cache with the follwing log conditions: to log the cache the cacher must have cached in 14 of the 28 European countries.
Is this possible to create?

Many thx!
ImmeTk
April 14, 2018 08:39AM
Do you have a GCcode for us to attach to the checker
April 14, 2018 08:43AM
I have not created anything yet, because I wanted to wait and see if it's even possible.
April 14, 2018 08:45AM
My last idea for a Challenge Cache could not be realized, that´s why I try to ask first, this time... ;-)
April 14, 2018 08:55AM
I made one for 28 EU countries recently
April 14, 2018 10:05AM
ok, that means it´s possible and I can start to realize the Cache?
April 25, 2018 12:36PM
Please find enclose the GCode:

GC7NM0Y

How do you rate the level of difficulty?
April 25, 2018 12:40PM
Here is the link to the checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC7NM0Y/34447

Please test and confirm
April 25, 2018 01:59PM
Hello Vogelbird,

thx a lot. It runs!(tu):D

Please can you tell me, how do you rate the level of difficulty? You wrote, that you created one checker for all EU-countries. What´s the GCode for this cache? So I could compare the Level of difficulty...

What do I have to do to integrate the link?
April 25, 2018 03:33PM
The level of difficulty depends a bit on the local cacher's community. In your area alone their are about 600 qualifying cachers for this challenge . In a similar area a 12 country challenge was rated at 2.5 but saying that their is also a 5 country rated at 4.5. Although I think that last one is too high. Your challenge could be a 3 or 3.5.

For placing the checker on your listing, you can follow this procedure
1. Go to your Checker's page here (linked above).
2. There are buttons on the right side of the screen. Click the bottom one that says "Link."
3. Follow the instructions in the pop-up box. Copy the HTML into your clipboard.
4. Go to your cache listing and place it in "edit" mode.
5. Paste the HTML from your clipboard into the desired location within your cache description.
6. Check the acknowledgment boxes at the bottom of the edit page and then save your changes
April 26, 2018 05:59AM
Seems to me that I´m a bit stupid, but I can´t find the Checker. I tried to search also with the help of the GCode on the Challenge-checker site - but I couldn´t find it... :S
April 26, 2018 07:53AM
Just klick on here and the checker appears
Then klick on the word link and follow the above instructions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login