To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: GC7MM68 Several Cache icons on every calender day (find by found date)

[Resolved] GC7MM68 Several Cache icons on every calender day (find by found date)
August 12, 2018 11:55AM
Can anyone please help? I need a challenge checker for this:

You must have found an event (includes all kind of events) cache or webcam or virtual or WIG or Letterbox and so on on every calender day (find by found date) of 365 possible days, february 29 is not necessary. Cache types who do NOT COUNT for this challenge are: traditional, multi, mystery. But all other types should count!

Thanks!
August 12, 2018 03:52PM
Here's a checker for you:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC7MM68/36588

Please test and let us know if it's suitable.
August 12, 2018 09:40PM
Thanks, but unfortunately it does NOT exclude tariditonal, multi and mysteries when checking... Another thing, you included february 29., I do not mind, but I thought it was forbidden, the multi and the mystery calendar checkrr you guys did for me over the weekend was made without frb. 29
August 12, 2018 09:48PM
Seems the script documentation is a bit off on the way to exclude types. Checker fixed now. And like before, leap day is not enforced, but set to allow. This means if you have a find on a leap day, it'll show up in the checker, but if you don't have one, you will still qualify. This way none of the guidelines are violated.
October 09, 2018 12:42PM
Is this request resolved and can it be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (completed).
October 09, 2018 07:52PM
yes
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login