To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] New checker needed - GC80WEF A multi cache every day challenge

[Resolved] New checker needed - GC80WEF A multi cache every day challenge
November 29, 2018 10:09PM
Hello, I need a new challenge checker for GC80WEF A multi cache every day challenge. The requirement is to have a multicache log for every calendar day of the year. The logs does not need to be the same year. It is easy to find the information in Project-GC (Missing dates needed) so I imagine the code is already available ?
Thanks
Geparderna /Kjell
Re: New checker needed - GC80WEF A multi cache every day challenge
November 29, 2018 10:23PM
Here is a checker: https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC80WEF/38641

It seems you are missing four dates - two in November and two in December. You will need to fill in these gaps before you can publish the challenge.

Also, I included the setting to make 29 February optional, since you're not allowed to require a find on that date.

Please confirm it is suitable.
November 30, 2018 05:59AM
Hello, thanks for the quick response. We have logged, but not yet online, the two dates in november and we are definitely on track for the two remaining ones. The last one is on Monday :)-D. Of course the 29th of Feb is optional. I will put that in the text as well.
I have no sense of how many in Sweden that meet the requirement. Is it possible to get that information somehow ?
Thanks
Geparderna/Kjell
November 30, 2018 07:17AM
Hello again, I have an additional request. I thought it would be nice to make a little combo of challenge caches. We have also logged both trads and unknowns every day so I would like to have three additional challenges that are hopefully just small variations of the first one.
GC80WN9 A Traditional cache every day challenge
GC80WNF A Mystery/Unknown cache every day challenge
GC80WNH A Trad+Multi+Myst cache every day challenge (not need to have the logs for the three cachetypes on the same day, just that all dates are covered for the three cache types)

Thanks in advance
Geparderna/Kjell
November 30, 2018 07:27AM
November 30, 2018 09:48AM
Hello and thanks for quick help.
The first three (multi, trad and unknown) seem OK
The last one does not seem to be quite right
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC80WNH/38644
It should check for trad and mult and unknown for every calendar date in a year (not necessary with the same year). When I checked it for myself i got a passed even though I do not have multi caches logged for all dates.
Thanks
Geparderna/Kjell
November 30, 2018 10:06AM
Ah, I think I misunderstood then! So for the last one you actually want to provide 3 calendar checks and not a combined one. If so, here's a checker for you:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC80WNH/38645

Please test and let us know if that's suitable?
November 30, 2018 11:52AM
Hello, it looks great now. Thanks for all help.
Geparderna/Kjell
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login