To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Checker Request GC81A06

[Resolved] Checker Request GC81A06
December 15, 2018 02:27PM
I would like to make a 1/1 cache, and I would like the challenge to be having at least one find, excepting this cache. I was told a challenge checker can't be made for finding a cache on a Friday - so this is what I'll go with. This is my first time creating a challenge cache. Thanks ahead of time for your time and help.
December 15, 2018 02:44PM
It is possible to make it a find on a friday as long it is any friday. So tell me if you would like this or a 1/1 find?
December 15, 2018 02:58PM
This is the checker for a find on a friday https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC81A06/38911

Please test and reply
December 16, 2018 12:47AM
Ohmygoodness. Thank you so very much! Our reviewer didn't think it could be done. I'm excited. :)
It looks like it works. Says I qualify & I've definitely found geocaches on a Friday.
Now I have to figure out how to put it in my geocache's page. :)
December 16, 2018 05:02AM
To place the checker in your listing you can follow this procedure
1. Go to your Checker's page here (linked above).
2. There are buttons on the right side of the screen. Click the bottom one that says "Link."
3. Follow the instructions in the pop-up box. Copy the HTML into your clipboard.
4. Go to your cache listing and place it in "edit" mode.
5. Paste the HTML from your clipboard into the desired location within your cache description.
6. Check the acknowledgment boxes at the bottom of the edit page and then save your changes
December 16, 2018 05:05AM
Thanks! I've done it, and now I wait for it to be approved. Thank you again so very much. ♡
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login