To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Checker GC81Q5M- find in UK and one of 26 other EU states (exc Ireland)

[Resolved] Checker GC81Q5M- find in UK and one of 26 other EU states (exc Ireland)
December 27, 2018 12:21PM
I would be grateful if someone would write a checker for a Challenge cache that requires a finder to have found a cache placed in the UK in March or January of any year and one of the other 26 EU countries (excluding Ireland) which are Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Holland, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Luxembourg, Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Croatia, Slovenia, Greece, Cyprus and Malta in March or January of any year. The finds in the UK and the rest of the EU don't have to be in the same month ie one can be January and one March. I have fulfilled the requirements.
December 27, 2018 10:08PM
Please clarify
In the UK hidden date of the cache Jan or March , find date any day of the year?
In Europe hidden date of the cache Jan or March , find date any day of the year?
December 27, 2018 11:38PM
Sorry, I wasn't very clear. The find date for both the EU and UK caches is any day of any year in March or January.
December 28, 2018 08:19PM
Here is the link to the checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC81Q5M/39139

Please test and reply
December 28, 2018 11:51PM
Looks great, thanks.

How do you get the title of the checker to show "GC81Q5M- find in UK and one of 26 other EU states (exc Ireland)" instead of just the GC code and a "?".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2018 09:13AM by Pieman. (view changes)
December 29, 2018 10:49AM
The title appear automatic when the cache is published
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login