To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: GC7QRA6 - Historic Caches of Menominee County Challenge Checker Request

I am looking for a challenge checker for a Historic Caches challenge for Menominee County Michigan Challenge. The GC code for this challenge cache is GC7QRA6. There are several other challenge caches in Michigan that utilize a similar checker (Isabella County for example) that I have found in the database.

The challenge is to find 5 of the 7 oldest caches in Menominee County, Michigan to qualify to find the challenge cache.

Please let me know if any additional information is needed. Thank you for your help!
December 27, 2018 07:54PM
Here is the link to the checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC7QRA6/39123

Please test and reply
December 28, 2018 01:36AM
Thank you for the quick response. There seems to be an issue as it is picking up 2 archived caches (GCJ65D and GCNEB0) as 2 of the 7 caches it is testing. Both have been archived for quite some time, so it shouldn't be due to them recently being archived. It should only be testing active caches.

Thanks for your help on this!
December 28, 2018 07:25PM
I'm sorry but in Michigan your reviewer will only accept this kind of challenge when older archived caches will also count
At the moment the checker is set to "excludeArchived": false
this is also an instruction from HQ to the reviewers.
December 28, 2018 07:59PM
Ok, I didn't realize that was going to be part of the geochecker. In that case everything is working properly. Sorry for the misundestanding. Thank you for your help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login