To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC8NEEW Flip-the-Switch Day Challenge

[Resolved] GC8NEEW Flip-the-Switch Day Challenge
March 30, 2020 04:57AM
I request a new challenge checker. Like GC8MG98 Pi Day Challenge, the challenge is to have accumulated finds on a particular date. In the case of the challenge is related to May 2, the anniversary of "flipping the switch" to enable geocaching and other things that comes with highly precise GPS. The challenge is to have found 20 caches on May 2, one for each year since the switch was flipped.
1. A minimum of 20 caches must be found (one for each year since 2000).
2. No time requirement (not required to find in a single day). The finds can occur since the first cache was placed in 2000.
3. No location requirement for the caches. The caches do not need to be found in Iowa. The qualifying caches can be placed anywhere in the world.
4. No type of cache requirement. Any type of cache (or event) can be used.

MeToo1865 qualifies for this challenge. I have found 81 caches on May 2. With all the special events to celebrate May 2, 2000, many people should be able to qualify.
Re: GC8NEEW Flip-the-Switch Day Challenge
March 30, 2020 09:22AM
Again I'm sorry but this challenge is not allowed.

Please read https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#timeLimited

Not acceptable
Requiring more than one find on any day or calendar date, even if cumulative.
April 01, 2020 02:39AM
I would like to modify the request. Using the GC8MG98 Pi Day Challenge checker, I would like to check for accumulated 2000 finds between 01 January and 02 May inclusive. The finds can be any year, any day in the first part of the year. I have 2190 finds total during that time span.
April 01, 2020 03:38AM
Here is the link to the checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8NEEW/50155

Please test and reply
April 02, 2020 02:06AM
It looks like it works like I expect. Thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login