To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: A challenge checker for GC8RPNZ please

[Resolved] A challenge checker for GC8RPNZ please
May 26, 2020 05:54PM
In order to log this cache, which IS at the listed coordinates, you must have found and logged one(1)[yes only 1] cache in each of four (4) different continents. For purposes of this cache there are seven (7) available continents: North America; South America; Europe; Africa; Asia; Oceania; and Antarctica.
May 26, 2020 07:33PM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8RPNZ/51682

Please test and reply
May 26, 2020 08:12PM
The checker is set up for 6 continents and I listed Antarctica as a 7th continent. It shows that I qualify with 4; since I have 6, does it stop counting at 4?
May 26, 2020 08:42PM
The checker says it already in the output
Eagle Rock Rob has found required number of caches (1), countries (1), types (1) in each of 6 continents (required number of continents: 4).
Finds in required continents are listed here:

You found a cache in 6 continents and the 4 required are listed
May 26, 2020 11:06PM
I see. I read it as only searching 6 continents rather than reflecting that I had found caches in 6. Once again, you guys are the champs. It's all good.
May 27, 2020 10:38PM
It was suggested to me that I made it too hard by requiring a virtual in Gillespie County Texas. Could we change it so that, instead of a virtual, it can be any non-traditional cache for that one county?
May 27, 2020 10:42PM
Forget the above - I listed the wrong GC code.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login