To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: New Checker for 110 attributes

[Resolved] New Checker for 110 attributes
September 01, 2020 09:06PM
Hello,

the day before yesterday you helped me to unlink a wrong checker from my unpublished listing and linked the right one- thanks again for that!
But today Groundspeak added for more attributes so I need - I‘m sorry for that - a new checker (but with an output like the „old“ one?):

The cache is GC8Z5BZ.
The old checker was https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8Z5BZ/54194

Can you help again?

Greetings!
Okeanos
September 01, 2020 09:43PM
The checker is adjusted but remember that PGC just "sees" the attributes on each cache. The CO has to set them individually. There is a period (until Sep 30), where Power Trail owners can send a list to HQ (see Release Note).

The Challenge attribute will be mandatory for every new challenge cache (like the challenge checker) and seems to be partly awarded retroactively.

The Bonus attribute has to be set by each CO.

The Solution Checker attribute will be assigned automatically by HQ.

Edit: dormant CO won't update their caches, archived caches cannot be edited so no addition here either. Automatic assignments will be on active caches only (see also Release Note).
September 02, 2020 10:10AM
Thank you for making it and for the additional hints!

(For you to know:
the Challenge attribute is awarded retroactively (saw it in my profile today :-) ).)

But the checker now said:

"You still need 5 attributes, but only 2 attributes available. Bad configuration?"

So the new ones should be added in the configuration?
September 02, 2020 11:07AM
Yes, the scriptwriter has this on his action list
September 02, 2020 11:40AM
Script adapted to cater for the new attributes so checker should be good now.
September 02, 2020 08:03PM
Your reaction-time is impressive
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login