To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: get checker for GC93E95

[Resolved] get checker for GC93E95
December 03, 2020 03:36AM
To Qualify you must find 4 Virtual, 4 Mystery, 4 Earth, 4 Letterbox, and 4 Multi caches in the month of JUNE. It can be any year, just four each for a total of TWENTY.
December 03, 2020 04:07AM
Here is your checker, can you please test it and get back to us

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC93E95/56950
December 04, 2020 12:14AM
It is OK but when I check myself, I do NOT qualify. I understand that you need to qualify yourself in order to post it. Can I change the requirements and then have you make a new checker, or what's best? Thanks, dave
I'm thinking of changing it to:
Find 10 traditional, 4 Virtual, 3 Mystery, 2 Letterbox, 1 Multi in the month of June for a total of twenty. Any year is ok.
December 04, 2020 06:47AM
No problem to change it... I apologize as I should check if you qualify before publishing the link, but having checked your profile before I knew you had lots of finds.

Link above is unchanged, but the checker is modified to use your new requirements, and you DO qualify :-)
December 04, 2020 04:09PM
It is good to go. Thanks for your help and patience. I'm new to this challenge stuff. This is my tenth challenge so I think I may have it pretty well figured out. Thanks for what you do to keep geocaching going with new ideas. dave
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login