To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: New Challenge checker request in Taiwan

[Resolved] New Challenge checker request in Taiwan
February 17, 2021 02:42AM
Dear all,

I wanna make several challenges in Taiwan. Could you help to review is that possible to have checkers and not violate the guide line? Thank you for support.

1. 365 days of streak challenge in Taiwan - Find at least one cache per day, consecutive 365 days, but the caches must be located in Taiwan.

2. 20 earth caches challenge in Taiwan- Find at least 20 earth caches in Taiwan.

3. 30 earth caches challenge in Taiwan- Find at least 30 earth caches in Taiwan.

4. 8 Wherigo caches challenge in Taiwan- Find at least 8 Wherigo caches in Taiwan.

5. 8 Letterbox caches challenge in Taiwan- Find at least 8 Letterbox caches in Taiwan.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2021 02:46AM by Incredible_Kidd. (view changes)
February 17, 2021 03:48AM
Can you give us the GCcode for each of the challenge caches
February 17, 2021 04:23AM
Dear vogelbird,

I haven’t created the GC yet for these caches. May I know all these challenges are doable and ok for guideline? Because like 365 days streak challenge, I don’t know if it’s ok to have country limited. If yes, I will create GC after I completed the challenge. Thanks.
February 17, 2021 08:55AM
"365 days streak in Taiwan" is not allowed per the guidelines.

The section 9. Time Limited of the challenge guidelines has this under the "Not Acceptable":

Specifying any element of a cache page (type, rating, etc.) or find count (above one per day) required during a streak.
February 17, 2021 09:32AM
Dear Pleu,

Thanks for information.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login