To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: GC97N9V

[Resolved] GC97N9V
March 17, 2021 03:11AM
Hi,

Would you please create a checker for me for the following?

To qualify for this challenge cache, find at least one signable geocache with a physical container in each of the 50 states in the U.S.A. Virtual, adventure labs and earthcaches do not qualify as there is no log to sign.

Thanks,
SmilingBee
March 17, 2021 04:28AM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC97N9V/59375

Please test and reply
March 18, 2021 11:49AM
Hi. The checker works great. Thank you!

I noticed it's coming up as a link rather than a button on my cache page. Am I doing something wrong? It's been a while since I've done a checker. Thanks.

SmilingBee
March 18, 2021 12:25PM
Just follow this procedure
1. Open the link as provided
2. Click on in the "link" button on the right
3. Copy the code for the third option and paste it into your cache description
(You might need to first click on the green button above the description to put it in the right mode.)
4. Save & preview and submit for publication once you're happy with it.

If you don't see the usual challenge check icon you might need to click the Source button above the cache description box before you paste the code.
March 19, 2021 04:28PM
Hi.

I tried doing the steps above and it didn't change to the button. I saw what you had written in the parenthesis but I'm not sure what green button you are talking about. I did try clicking on the third option button on the link page to see if that would change things and it didn't.

Thanks.
March 19, 2021 04:49PM
When you edit the listing you see
'
DESCRIPTION
Use this space to get creative! You can tell a story, give information about your geocache or add pictures.

Underneath you see in the tabular a green button (rectangle) with <source> on it

That is the button to switch to html mode
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login