To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Request Checker for GC9AR1W

[Resolved] Request Checker for GC9AR1W
May 05, 2021 03:15AM
Iberian Challenge GC9AR1W

Find at least one physical cache in 20 regions of Spain + Portugal (Iberia), fulfilling that at least one has to be from each country (19 in Spain and 1 in Portugal, or vice versa, would be valid).

Thank you very much, and I hope it is possible to schedule this challenge.

Cheers.

danzado.
May 05, 2021 10:45AM
Can you explain the challenge in more detail because the Iberian Peninsula consist of 15 Spanish regions plus Portugal
The regions Islas Canarias, Islas Baleares, Ceuta and Melilla are not part of the peninsula and you also have not scored any caches.
Likewise Portugal has 18 regions on the Iberian Peninsula. Arquipélago da Madeira and Arquipélago dos Açores are not part of the peninsula.

Please tell me what I can count in the checker
a. If the Spanish region counts you need to have found a cache in the Spanish regions
Andalucía, Aragón, Asturias, Cantabria, Castilla y León, Castilla-La Mancha, Cataluña, Comunidad Valenciana, Comunidad de Madrid, Extremadura, Galicia, La Rioja, Navarra, País Vasco and Región de Murcia plus Portugal
or
b. If the Portuguese region counts you need to have found a cache in the Portuguese regions
Aveiro, Beja, Braga, Bragança, Castelo Branco, Coimbra, Faro, Guarda, Leiria, Lisboa, Portalegre, Porto, Santarém, Setúbal, Viana do Castelo, Vila Real, Viseu and Évora plus Spain
May 05, 2021 12:33PM
Excuse me, maybe I explained myself in an unclear way. I'll do it in a simpler way:

Adding up the 15 regions of continental Spain with the 18 regions of continental Portugal, we have 33 regions. The challenge would be to find 20 of these 33 regions.

Thank you very much and sorry for the confusion I have caused.
May 05, 2021 01:11PM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9AR1W/60634

Please test and reply
May 05, 2021 01:17PM
It works perfectly.

Thanks a lot!
May 10, 2021 11:48PM
Good night,

Is there any possibility of including Andorra and Gibraltar in the checker? By mistake I forgot to include these two states that also belong to the Iberian Peninsula, and the reviewers require it to be able to publish the challenge.

Thank you so much for everything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login