To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: GC9C8MK (Nontraditional Oldies/Monmouth County Challenge) and GC9C8NF (Traditional Oldies/Monmouth County Challenge)

Hello all,

I am seeking assistance with creating two challenge checkers for old caches in Monmouth County, NJ.

The first challenge, for which I have created cache page GC9C8MK, should display the 20 oldest active non-traditional caches in Monmouth County and "approve" you if you have found at least 15 of them, including archived non-traditional caches that you have found that were placed before the 20th oldest active non-traditional cache in the county. This checker should be similar to the one linked below, except for Monmouth County, NJ instead of for Mercer County, NJ:
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9AAD6/60518

The second challenge, for which I have created cache page GC9C8NF, is the same as the above-described checker except it should ONLY count and track traditional caches. So, it should display the 20 oldest active traditional caches in Monmouth County and "approve" you if you have found at least 15 of them, including archived traditional caches that you have found that were placed before the 20th oldest active traditional cache in the county.

Please let me know if any other information is needed. Thank you in advance for your assistance and your consideration!

Best,
Voltgloss
These look great, thank you very much!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login