To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: REQUEST challenge

[Resolved] REQUEST challenge
June 04, 2021 09:12AM
Good morning all! I am preparing a course for beginners with different types of caches! wherigo multi tradi letterbox earth mystery .... but i would also like to include easy challenges for beginners!
The course will have a lot of caches and the difficulties of the challenges will gradually increase to end up with greater difficulty of challenges!
The beginning of the course is a tradi then a mystery then a wherigo --- I will have liked a challenge: to have found 1 TRADI / 1 MYSTERY / 1 WHERIGO
I know for sure that it seems very simple but we often forget the beginners and why not do this course and gradually increase the difficulties !!!
GC9CA20
Thank you for your contribution to this big project
June 04, 2021 09:22AM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9CA20/61231

Please test and reply
June 04, 2021 09:27AM
awesome it's perfect thank you! thank you again for your contribution to this project
June 04, 2021 09:52AM
vogelbird Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here is the link
> https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9CA20/61231
>
> Please test and reply

It's perfect, thank you ! thank you again for your contribution to this project!
I would just like to change the title and put: Challenge 1 TRADI / 1 MYSTERY / 1 WHERIGO

where can i change this? in the source code?
June 04, 2021 10:20AM
Project-GC doesn't have access to unpublished caches hence the "?" you see there now. As soon as your challenge cache is published (or within a reasonable time thereafter), your cache name (and country where it resides) will be shown there
June 04, 2021 11:20AM
vogelbird Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Project-GC doesn't have access to unpublished
> caches hence the "?" you see there now. As soon as
> your challenge cache is published (or within a
> reasonable time thereafter), your cache name (and
> country where it resides) will be shown there

THANKS FOR THE INFO
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login