To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: New checker for GC9DN2H

[Resolved] New checker for GC9DN2H
July 07, 2021 09:35PM
Hello everyone,

I would like to launch a new checker for GC9DN2H.
The geocacher should be able to fulfill, if he/she/it can spell "LEVERKUSEN OPLADEN" with the capital letters of his/hers/its found cache (no lab caches).

Which information do you need also?

Thank you very much in advance.
CKopJöck
July 07, 2021 09:44PM
I'm sorry but since the introduction in 2016 of the challenge guidelines this type of challenge is no longer allowed.

Please read https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#criteria

Not allowed: These cache page elements: cache titles, cache owner, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer, or cache page text.
July 10, 2021 05:05PM
Thank you very much for your prompt answer. I would like to change the challenge and ask if you have concerns. I would assume it is fine.

Leverkusen has 13 quarters and 7 of them have own crests. I would like to set the challenge to have found at least one cache per type for every crest wherever the cache is located in Leverkusen.

If you are so kind and set up the proper checker, I would be thankful.

Thank you very much in advance.
July 10, 2021 05:15PM
I'm sorry again but again this is not acceptable for your reviewer because Leverkusen is the smallest geografical area allowed.

Please read 2.12.10. Source of Criteria
Challenge cache criteria may be based upon these geographic areas: countries, states/provinces, counties (or their local equivalent).
July 10, 2021 05:19PM
yeah: Leverkusen ist a county equivalent: country --> Germany, state/province: North Rhine-Westphalia, county: Leverkusen
July 10, 2021 05:23PM
Sorry but there is a translating problem, just place your request in German
July 10, 2021 05:31PM
Leverkusen ist kreisfreie Stadt und ist in 13 Stadtteile unterteilt, die sich zu insgesamt 3 Stadtbezirke zusammenschließen. 7 Stadtteile haben eigene Wappen. Ich würde gerne eine Challenge starten, die folgende Bedingung hat: Für jedes Wappen möge mindest ein Cache unterschiedlichen Typs in Leverkusen gefunden worden sein.

Wenn Du Dir bei bei project-gc the Karte anzeigen lässt, wird Leverkusen unter "county" geführt.

Ich hoffe, die Beschreibung hilft weiter.
Vielen Dank!
July 10, 2021 05:23PM
P.S. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leverkusen
in Germany we have to ways of counties: "kreisfreie Stadt" or "Landkreis"
July 10, 2021 05:40PM
Here is a checker for 7 types in Leverkusen https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9DN2H/61925

Please tell me if this is what you are looking for
July 10, 2021 06:42PM
Great, works fine. Much appreciated, thank you!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login