To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: I need help to remove a tag

[Resolved] I need help to remove a tag
January 12, 2017 09:05AM
I was trying to create a Challenge that didn't meet the New requirements (yes, I should have done a better job :S)

Now I have found a New Challenge and I want to use it on the same GC-code. In order to do that I have to remove the old tag to link a New checker to the same GC-code.

The tag I need to delete is this: http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC6Z3XY/24160 Does anyone of you have the right permission to remove it? Or do I need to Archive the cache and make a New one?
January 12, 2017 10:31AM
The script owner (Rikitan) is able to remove it, otherwise you could submit a support request to the project-gc team.
January 12, 2017 10:36AM
Thank you
January 12, 2017 11:52AM
The removal request is already reported to PGC-HQ
January 12, 2017 12:05PM
Thank you :)
January 12, 2017 12:51PM
Tag is removed
January 12, 2017 01:06PM
I tried to clone a checker on the cache. But the Message is that the "GC-code already seems to be tagged With a checker"

The tag has been deactivated, but the tag is not removed. What does it take for me to get the "Remove tag" button so that I am able to remove my own tags?
January 12, 2017 01:09PM
Just post the challenge conditions and I'll make your tag
January 12, 2017 01:28PM
I need a Challenge checker With the following conditions:

1 cache in each of the the counties: Nordland, Troms, Finnmark (Norway), Norrbotten (Sweden) and Lappi (Finland)

It's an above the Arctic circle Challenge.
January 12, 2017 01:55PM
Here is the link to the checker http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC6Z3XY/24222

Please confirm that this is the checker you require
January 12, 2017 02:05PM
Thank you. I have tested the checker on several People and it Works Perfect on both the ones Meeting the Challenge and those who doesn't.

Thanks a lot (:P)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login