To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Check if cacher is qualified for a challenge

[Awaiting feedback] Check if cacher is qualified for a challenge
October 10, 2022 07:22PM
Would like to know if a checker exists/can be created to check a specified list of challenge caches to determine if a specified cacher is qualified.
For instance, I am going to Phoenix and I create a DB of challenge caches in GSAK. I would filter this list to select caches I am interested in. I would to run this macro to give me a list for which I am qualified. A simple yes/no, no need to include the output of GC-checker
October 10, 2022 09:09PM
That is a PGC Membership features
Auto-challenge-checkers - Challenge checkers are automatically processed in the background to see which challenges you fulfill.
You will then see your checker results on any map that shows a challenge cache.
If a challenge cache uses our advanced checker-image in its cache description you will also be able to see your checker result without even visiting Project-GC.
October 11, 2022 10:12PM
I am a premium member. I went to Tools then map checkers, selected NM, Bernalillo county, then generate map.
the result was one challenge cache was identified.
Tried this in all of NM, and got about 6 hits.
How exactly does this tool work? Do I put in a search and then sometime in the future I will get more hits or all hits?
October 11, 2022 10:18PM
You need to be a Premium member with Project-GC, which is a separate entity from Geocaching.com.
October 12, 2022 06:26PM
according to my profile I am a premium member paid up to Oct 24, 2022.
According to Hugh I am not a Premium member. Are there levels of membership in gc-project?
In tools all the options are enabled. Please clarify.
October 12, 2022 06:32PM
Ah, I assumed that you didn't have a membership here.

I think there is a way to have the system start running checkers that are far from home. But I am not 100% sure how that is done.
October 12, 2022 07:37PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login