To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GCA202A 40 different size / type combos.

[Resolved] GCA202A 40 different size / type combos.
November 17, 2022 07:19PM
Hello sir or madam.

Will you please help me build a checker for GCA202A? The challenge is to have found 40 different size/type combos
I've already gotten this approved past my local reviewer, iceandwind, and we are good to proceed. I have qualified for this challenge and my qualifications look like this:

If possible I was hoping to have the output include a visual chart looking something like that.
There are potentially a lot of combinations.

To satisfy your curiosity, If someone started today, they could still find 57 different combinations, though a lot of those are rare. Including all archived caches, someone could potentially have found any of 87 different combinations, though no person I've found has over 80.

Many thanks for your help,
CheekyBrit
Re: GCA202A 40 different size / type combos.
November 17, 2022 10:27PM
Here is the link to a checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCA202A/72934

Please test and reply
November 19, 2022 03:48AM
The checker works for both positive and negative tests. Splendid! Thank you for building that checker, Vogelbird.

I do have another cheeky request, and I'm happy to pay for membership time as this is above and beyond building a functional checker - which you've done brilliantly. Would you be willing to produce a visual chart output something like

If not, I totally get it, I can't imagine how busy you are.
November 19, 2022 01:40PM
Sorry but I am not the scriptwriter which means that I can not changed the output
November 19, 2022 02:04PM
Gotcha. I'll try and reach out to jpavlik somehow.
Thanks all the same, I really appreciate your help.
Have a great thanksgiving!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2022 02:08PM by CheekyBrit. (view changes)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login